ADMISSIONS PROCESS STEPS
- Request a preliminary appointment to hand in pre-application and obtain information about requirements, costs, and availability within the desired school grade.
- Hand in the required documents for each stage in the admissions process.
- Psycho-pedagogical and academic evaluations (according to the corresponding school grade).
- Meeting with parents.
- Fill-in the application or re-enrollment form
- Birth certificate (original and copy)
- CURP (copy)
- Copy of the Vaccine/Inoculation Passbook (only for Pre-School)
- Letter of Good Health (from the last 3 months, not longer)
- Original and copy of the corresponding official SEP Pre-School. Elementary or Junior High certifications
- Six (6) color child-size photographs
- Recent family photograph
- Letter of No - Debt from the previous school
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED IN STUDENT´S RECORDS:
- Two Letters of Recommendation (preferably from families within our school community)
- Letter of Recommendation or Good behavior from the previous school
- Copy of the parents´ Civil and Religious marriages. If available.
- Baptismal Certificate. If available.
ONCE ACCEPTED, THE STUDENT must hand THE FOLLOWING into THE CASHIER:
- Signed administration rules (Yearly requirement with re-enrollment)
- Enrollment fee
Note: If the student is coming from a foreign country, documents must show passing grades, as well as have been legalized at the Mexican Consulate closest to the school that issues the documents.
|Uranio ( Pre first to High School )||Farallón ( Early Childhood )|